Now indexed by the Directory of Open Access Journals - Get your paper published in two weeks
- This event has passed.
Course 33rd International FESS-course
August 23 - August 25
This ‘Problem based and oriented dissection course’ features 14 hours fully equipped hands-on Cadaver Head Workshop, with powered instrumentation and navigation (2 delegates per cadaver head), Lectures by keynote speakers and Interactive round tables.
Extended international faculty:
• Richard Harvey, University of NSW and Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
• Shahzada Ahmed, Consultant ENT and Skull Base Surgeon at Birmingham’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust, UK
• Manuel Bernal Sprekelsen, Hospital Clinic Barcelona, Spain
• Claus Bachert, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
• Christos Goergalas, Hygeia Hospital Athens, Greece
• Agnieszka Strzembosz, Warsaw, Poland
• Thibaut Van Zele, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium
• Philippe Gevaert, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium
• Anne-Sophie Eeckels, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium