Now indexed by the Directory of Open Access Journals - Get your paper published in two weeks
The European Rhinologic Society Foundation biennally awards two Research Prizes; one is awarded for original basic research, and the second for original clinical research in the field of Rhinology.
In 2021 again, these prizes will be awarded, and therefore ENT colleagues, fellows and residents are kindly requested to apply. Entries will have to meet the following conditions:
- Only candidates below the age of 40 years can apply. They should be members of the ERS (e.g. Junior Members)
- Each applicant is allowed one entry. The author indicates whether the paper is a basic research or a clinical study. (We define clinical research as studies that deal with patients or normal subjects in a clinical set-up, whereas basic research refers to studies performed with either animals or tissues taken from patients or normal subjects. )
- Entries are to be submitted in the form of a scientific paper. Papers that have been accepted for publication by an international scientific journal will also be considered. Scientific papers – as well as supplements and Ph.D.-theses – that have already been published are excluded from competition.
- The research paper submitted is either the result of individual research activities or resulting from a team effort. In the latter case the first author will be considered as the nominee.
- The executive Committee of the European Rhinologic Society Foundation, supported by a number of invited experts, will act as the jury and will select both prize winners.
- The prizes, each of which amounts to Euro 1.500,- will be awarded during the Opening Ceremony (September 26 ) of the forthcoming ERS congress in Thessaloniki, Greece, September 26-30 2021. The prize winner is expected at the Opening Ceremony to receive the prize.
Laureates are waived of registration fee of the congress, a free membership of the ERS and free subscription for Rhinology for the year 2022 and they receive a bank cheque.
Please send you contribution digital to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. Papers should be received by the ERS before: August 152021.
For questions please email: Secretary@rhinologicsociety.eu
BEST ORAL PRESENTATION PRIZES 2021 of the EUROPEAN RHINOLOGIC SOCIETY FOUNDATION
The European Rhinologic Society Foundation awards 10 Best Oral Presentation prizes during the ERS congress in Thessaloniki, September 26-30 .
- Candidates below the age of 35 years can apply. They should be Junior members of the ERS
- A first selection will be made from the abstracts. These oral presentations will be placed together in two “Best Abstracts Sessions”. The final selection will be done during the congress in Thessaloniki.
- The Executive Committee of the European Rhinologic Society Foundation, supported by a number of invited experts, will act as the jury and will select both prize winners.
- The prizes of Euro 500,- each will be awarded at the end of the Best Abstracts Sessions of the forthcoming ERS congress in Thessaloniki.
- We encourage everyone who is eligible to apply