Now indexed by the Directory of Open Access Journals - Get your paper published in two weeks
7th INTERNATIONAL HANDS-ON FESS COURSE
October 8 - October 9
The „International Hands-on FESS Course“ teaches current techniques of endoscopic sinus surgery with the main focus on personal dissection of the participants. Special highlights of our Hands-on FESS Course are:
• Structured anatomic preparation, each step referring to clearly defined anatomical landmarks, after concise lectures and master dissection.
• Training places for dissection are very well-equipped with HD-videoendoscopy, a large variety of microsurgical instruments, shaver and option for navigation.
• Intensive supervision with at least one experienced supervisor for two dissection places.
• Specific adjunctive course material like access to essential videoclips of all important surgical steps,
• Dissection guide with all relevant surgical steps and clinical remarks as well as accompanying hand-outs are inclusive