RESEARCH PRIZES 2016
of the EUROPEAN RHINOLOGIC SOCIETY
The European Rhinologic Society biennally awards two Research Prizes; one is
awarded for original basic research, and the second for original clinical research in the
field of Rhinology.
In 2016 again, these prizes will be awarded, and therefore ENT Residents and Fellows
are kindly requested to apply. Entries will have to meet the following conditions:
- Only candidates below the age of 35 years can apply. They should be members of the ERS (e.g. Junior Members)
- Each applicant is allowed one entry. The author indicates whether the paper is a basic research or a clinical study. (We define clinical research as studies that deal with patients or normal subjects in a clinical set-up, whereas basic research refers to studies performed with either animals or tissues taken from patients or normal subjects. )
- Entries are to be submitted in the form of a scientific paper. Papers that have been accepted for publication by an international scientific journal will also be considered. Scientific papers – as well as supplements and Ph.D.-theses – that have already been published are excluded from competition.
- The prizes, each of which amounts to Euro 1.500,- will be awarded during theOpening Ceremony of the forthcoming ERS congress in Stockholm, Sweden to be held 3-7th July 2016.
- Laureates are waived of registration fee of the congress, a free membership of the ERS and free subscription for Rhinology for the year 2016 and they receive a bank cheque. Conditions and details are published in Rhinology.
- Please send you contribution digital to: email@example.com with a copy to Rhinologysecretary@amc.uva.nl. Papers should be directed before 1st May 2016.