A Membership of the European Rhinologic Society gives access to the highest professional standards and contributes to the development of international consensus reports.
As an ERS-member you:
- will receive the journal ‘Rhinology’ included in your membership fee. The peer-reviewed articles will keep your knowledge in rhinology up to date and will inform you about all major activities of the society. You will also get access to the online version.
- will benefit a 10% reduction in registration fee for courses under auspices of ER.
- no membership fee and free access to online version of Rhinology for junior members.
- will benefit from reduced fee for senior members.
- can apply for fellowships for participation at accredited courses.
- can apply for awards for basic and clinical research.
- will also be a member of the International Rhinologic Society.
ERS membership incl. Rhinology journal online = 138 Euro(incl -VAT + costs)
- are registered ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists,
- or those in training to become such specialists,
- as well as physicians or scientists in the field of rhinology or related disciplines.
- How to obtain a membership application form …
- are ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists in training
- as well as physicians or cientists in the field of rhinology or related disciplines who have not reached the age of 35 years.
- The junior membership will automatically be converted into the regular membership when the member reaches the age of 35 years.
- If you need to register as a junior member please use the link above to go to the form we will be able to see from your age if you are a junior member.
- are former regular members who have terminated their regular profession and
- who have submitted a request for senior membership.
The honorary membership
of the Society may on nomination of members of the Advisory Board or of the Executive Committee be conferred upon physicians, scientists or other natural persons by reason of their exceptional achievements in the field of rhinology or related disciplines or by reason of their special merits for the Society.